 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15044
Re: NON LEGO - Off Topic - babysitting tips
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 02:08:43 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:

Ummm wait... (on second thought)
You might be on to something...
Did they have an teenager sized lockers???

as a matter of fact, they DID.
so what do you think? is this a new business venture?
or maybe we can think of some OTHER way to make money.....
hummm
thinking...
thinking....

Don't hurt yourself there, I have a plan, a totally evil one, which means, you
are totally suited for it.

thanks...

i think.

so, whats the plan?  Slumlord? Skanky hotel manager? or (gasp) WORSE....

site admin for an online store

Janey "There's a buck to be made, Red Brick"

oh yes there is.

the site admin one is growing on me....

we could call the sight..

e-brick. or something