 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15039
Re: rtlToronto appearing on Rogers Cable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:57:37 GMT

On 10/25/05, Chris Magno  wrote:

my house in my own, i can set the furnace to whatever temperature i
want!!!! yay me!!!

Chris

is it just me or is the grass a bit greener? the sun a but more bright?

Insert picture of Chris doing his "happy dance" here...