 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15037
Re: rtlToronto appearing on Rogers Cable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 19:09:49 GMT

On 10/25/05, David Koudys wrote:
Anyway,  Friday October 28th from from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Rogers Cable
Mississauga

So there you are.  I'll see about media streaming but highly doubtful
(thankfully so you won't see me massacring the english language and making a
jackass of myself)

Dave K

Dave -
If there is one person I would like to see making a jackass of
themselves when representing rtltoronto, it is you.

(Ouch - reading that I realize what a backhanded complement it is...)

I mean that in the nicest way.  After all, if *I* were to make a
jackass of myself on TV it would do irreparable harm to the group.  If
Chris made a jackass of himself, it would even be worse :)

Buy if ANYONE is to make a jackass of themselves, I feel you are the
least damaging candidate!

-Rob A>
(making a jackass of himself......)