 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15
Re: next event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 16:56:00 GMT

  I don't like the rubber band rule that you changed so that you can use
other rubber bands.  They are NOT Lego parts. Lego did however make pretty
long strings in some of their sets.

just to play devils advocate.......

are you saying it is ok to use non-lego string

but it is wrong to non-lego rubber bands?

Also just for info:

someone put me on to a cool source of "lego like" string.  It would seem
that if you go to window blind shop. you should be able to but
replacement string for your venetian blinds.  this comes in many colours
and has a very lego like consistency.

--
Chris
Lego Walker now @