 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14989
14988  |  14990
Subject:
Rogers Digital Cable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:13:50 GMT

Well Rogers basically bribed me into getting Digital Cable.  I could put
the digital box in a closet, still get the same selection of channels,
and it will cost me 5 dollars less a month.  Works for me.

I guess they are working towards getting everyone to digital so they can
reclaim the bandwidth use by the analog channels.

Anyway since I have a digital box now, I might as well use it.  Which
got me thinking about two different things.  What interesting channels
are there in the digital spectrum, and can you build a digital PVR?

Derek