 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14961
  spybot - program with serial tower

OK. this is RTFM a question as i can think of. Im running the lego SDK 2.5 i have a sample "test" program to "program" a spybot. I have a Serial tower - works fine and hooked up I have a USB tower in the box i have that serial cable that came with (...) (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: spybot - program with serial tower

(...) I just use the serial cable. It should be able to plug right in to both the PC, and the Spybot. If you're using Mindscript, you may need to set the brick type to "Spybot" (I think) Steve (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)