 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14967
Re: spybot - program with serial tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:11:33 GMT

On Sun, October 16, 2005 4:09 pm, Chris Magno wrote:
i have that serial cable that came with the spybot in the box

how the heck do i get a program INTo the spybot?

I just use the serial cable.  It should be able to plug right in to both the PC, and
the Spybot.  If you're using Mindscript, you may need to set the brick type to
"Spybot"  (I think)

Steve