 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14773
    Re: Comments from a laundromat ... —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Wait a minute! Yes, I agree, this game makes for some great juvenile jokes. Yes, I agree, in every game there is a bit of "dumb luck"... and truly, often it may be hard to see just what divine intervention will provide it. BUT I disagree that (...) (19 years ago, 25-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Comments from a laundromat ... —Greg Hyland
   (...) I agree that a well made 'bot can potentially eliminate the luck factor, but... Has it occured to anyone that this event is going on in a public library? A lot of parents and kids show up. This isn't dropping bricks into a box (like I kind of (...) (19 years ago, 25-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)