 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14718
  Re: Mating Game - moc up

(...) Oh, I can tell you where you can put them. :-) (...) So everyone enters a 1 foot square open topped box. Does any block that gets jammed into your robot count? The "bin" we keep talking about, what is it, and how do you define that a block is (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Mating Game - moc up

(...) i dont read this enuff. it makes this more challenging, and I think opens it (...) actually, you can still enter a "box" with a distribution EOAT. someone suggested a 4 sided box with 4 bumpers. and a EOAT that turns to the pumper hit. i like (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)