 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14706
    Re: Mating Game - moc up —Chris Magno
   (...) At one time we did have an unofficial rule were you DID have to use an RCX. that has pretty much changed with Rob's "monkey bot" we have seen that cool solutions can be had without using the rcx. the best way to "force" an RCX event is to have (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Mating Game - moc up —Vitali Furman
   (...) If one of the rules will be that you have to have a hole in the wall into which the bricks will be loaded, then we might need to use the RCX to actually locate the hole. I think that by making that one of the rules, it might make it a little (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)