 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14659
Re: The MATING GAME - rtl 20
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 23:27:31 GMT

OH YA!!

we ~HAVE~ to do this... just for the fun post count ALONE!

think of the poster calum could do up!!!

And then we can all make space ships that look like dinkys! Tee hee hee!
-Greg