 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14654
Re: What I need
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:51:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

<snip>

be off base here.)

Anyhow, often the BL catalogue leaves a bit to be desired as it is a bit of a
pill to find things, and upon searching, there are some of the orginal
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?invXrefID=6363&invType=F
and the newer lighter weight ones available
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=38322&invType=F

Sadly they seem to run at only half or more of the price of the whole set.

If thats not the motor you were looking for, please excuse my post.

Janey "Red Brick"

Those are the motors, wonderingif anyone has any they wantto sell (that residei
nt he GTA :) )

Thjaks for the search!