 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14650
Re: What I need
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:49:07 GMT

On Wed, September 14, 2005 12:26 pm, David Koudys wrote:
is a good source of the 9 volt motors.

I went to bricklink, and they have all the sets--what is it, 8375--I just want
the motor and don't want to pay for the rest of the parts that I already have a
plethora of...

so if anyone had extra 9 volt geared motors that want to get a few bucks in
return, i'm more than willing to work something out.

I have a whole bunch of motors I'd be willing to sell you for a few bucks.

Unless you wanted working motors...

Steve