 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14516
  Re: Wooden Mallets

(...) Are you saying that all those times I've said "Don't make me come over there and smack you with a mallet" I actually couldn't of, because there is a shortage of mallets in Toronto? I need a new overused phrase like "smack you with an old hard (...) (19 years ago, 4-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Wooden Mallets

(...) -SNIP- (...) ya, i think you can. sort of. Chris (19 years ago, 5-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)