 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14424
14423  |  14425
Subject:
Revised slightly LEGO RoboCam 'Bot (and a reintroduction, for no real reason)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:26:37 GMT

Ever wanted to use a Magna-Doodle but couldn't afford to buy one?  Bored at
work??  Have this urge to draw but don't have a convenient drawing surface???

Draw your pictures on'line!!  Surf over to--

http://sparky.i989.net/legocam.htm

If you're chosen web browser is Internet Explorer, you can draw using this page
--

http://sparky.i989.net/camjava.htm

If you are using Firefox or other types of browsers--

http://sparky.i989.net/camserv.htm

You can even take a 'picture' of your creation, and I'll add it to the "'Cam
Drawings" page...

A big thanks to Dan B. for his l33t programming skills.

If there are any issues, or you have ideas for improving the LEGO RoboCam 'Bot,
just let me know!

Dave K