 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1442
    track fun —Benjamin Medinets
   I set up a large quantity of track around the living room and kitchen... actually it was my mom's boyfriend's son (he's 18)....he set up the track, and we had fun putting trains on there....the highlight was a 5 car metroliner... the clone / shunter (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)