 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1442
1441  |  1443
Subject:
track fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 22:51:07 GMT

I set up a large quantity of track around the living room and kitchen...
actually it was my mom's boyfriend's son (he's 18)....he set up the track, and
we had fun putting trains on there....the highlight was a 5 car metroliner...
the clone / shunter engine on it was causing a bit of problems, I just can't
wait for the 2nd (actually 3rd) metroliner set to come...that will mean
9 cars....including at least 3 coaches and 1 club.

I set up the new train station I got, it is excessively large...I can't believe
it...but I also like all those grey flat plates...ohhhhh...I can just think of
a hundred uses for them....a glorious looking union station, perhaps....

looks like another day of fun :)

Benjamin Medinets