 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14417
Re: Big Box with the Yellow Sticker of Joy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:46:12 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
Thank you for faining interest.  :-)
Oh no, feigning interest would be like "Oh...what a nice Lego set you

I tried so hard to figure out how to spell that word.  Finally had to
give up and hope people could figure it out for me.

fain would actually suggest a willing interest in something.  But feign
is definitely what I meant.

I'm going to guess than there's something at the equator (I see a strut coming
out at the top right of your instruction picture) that holds the weight versus
the little boat wheel.

Clever.  I was thinking of other ways of getting that shape today and I couldn't
really come up with much, except using click hinges or clips against that Pirate
round piece which sits at the top of the mast.

Thanks for snapping those photos, you really didn't have to.  But it satisfy my
curiosity on why they would be used.

No problem.  I'm not going to have time to complete building it any time
soon.  A few steps here and there.  And no living room floor space for a
while.

Derek