 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14363
14362  |  14364
Subject:
More for the Hobby Show...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 20:00:13 GMT

Beyond what we want from TLC Canada, i have an idea!

(the masses recoil in surprise...)

I know it's a Steve H idea, but it's a good one nonetheless...

I heard great things about the GBC at BF'05.  I know I have a few modules, and I
think it'd be kinda neat to do a 'mini-GBC' at the Hobby Show--we're not going
for any records, just for fun.

I think this'll be the bit that I'll volunteer to lead as well, so if ya wanna
bring a GBC to the Hobby Show, please let me know--if you don't bring any, the
GBC will probably be limited to two modules :)

For info regarding specs and such for building a GBC, see this site--

http://www.teamhassenplug.org/GBC/

Dave K