 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14297
Re: Reason why i am NOT RICH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:10:20 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

saw this on JLUG, a link to an e-bay auction selling lego.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5604244895&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

ANCIENT LOST LEGO CITY.... my &^$

god help us all.  what next space ships made in the design of old war
symbols.

Chris

Old war symbols?  Maybe an Iron Cross?  To what do you refer?  Is Larry going on
about something???

I think I left a contest laying around here somewhere...

;)

Dave K
-who knows that when someone refers to a contest, even parenthetically, they
usually have a contest in mind...

contest....

contest....

have we  ever had any kind of "seceret" contest???

naw...

OMG!!!

i got it!!

sec...