 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14294
14293  |  14295
Subject:
Reason why i am NOT RICH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 14:56:09 GMT

saw this on JLUG, a link to an e-bay auction selling lego.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5604244895&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

ANCIENT LOST LEGO CITY.... my &^$

god help us all.  what next space ships made in the design of old war
symbols.

Chris