 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14209
  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto19: Balance of Power Tentative Ruleset

(...) Thanks for the catch...I've changed it. Do 2x4's have the same dimensions everywhere or is it regional, depending on how they dry after cutting at the mill? Calum (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto19: Balance of Power Tentative Ruleset

(...) we should just BUILD the thing and TELL people the dimensions. (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)