 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1410
Re: Train1 video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 23:56:02 GMT

"Jeff Elliott" <jeffe@telepres.com> wrote in message

I especially liked the way the transistions were timed to the music,
and it looked like you changed the speed of some of the drive-by
shots to have the cars passing on the beat... smoooooooth...

I've found that simple cuts to beats of music come across as far more
effective rather than snazzy effects. Cross disolves add a dreamy effect. If
only I could do bullet time. Sigh.

One of my favourites is the Alpengeist video I did for www.coasters2k.com .
It is a great example!

Music is as much a part of the videos as the footage itself.

    Iain