 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1408
1407  |  1409
Subject:
Train1 video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 23:44:32 GMT

Heya,

Well, I finally caught up on l.o.rtltoronto, and went & grabbed that
Train1 video...

Nice work, guys!  Especially the editing job, Iain, it's absolutely
first rate!

I've seen any number of Lego train meets with photo galleries, and I
never seem to get the sense of the event, but I think the video did
a stellar job of it - if there were some way to get it out to folks,
I think people would be knocking down doors to get into Train2.

I showed it to Susan - she said, "It's better than any Sting video
I've seen."

I especially liked the way the transistions were timed to the music,
and it looked like you changed the speed of some of the drive-by
shots to have the cars passing on the beat... smoooooooth...

Jeff E