 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14052
  Re: my LONG weekend, AKA, things i learned

(...) Well, waddaya know, I just looked at a map, and I'm north of 7 too! Does that mean I get to join J-LUG or something? (19 years ago, 26-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: my LONG weekend, AKA, things i learned

(...) You don't "GET" to, you "HAVE" to, (wink) or "something!" Actually Trevyn, we would pleased to have you, but I'm not sure you are willing to have us. Let's just say... we are a bit of a "fringe" group, without benefits. It's sort of like (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jun-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)