 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1405
Re: Train 2 Layout, Week 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 18:51:45 GMT

Hey Calum,

I was puttering in TD (work avoidance, y'know, and I designed this
module set:

This may look familiar - C1, M1, M2 and it plugs right into your
module M5.  It eliminates the 4-stud adjustment though curved
offets. The geometric error is about 0.16 mm (1/50 stud) in the
x direction - nothing to write home about.

Of course, you'd have to do it on the bottom 1/2 of the layout, too,
in the M4, M5, C2 position.

Just a thought.

Also - out of curiosity - how do you support the 4-stud overhang of
the track - are your mods oversize?  or do you have a 2x4 nailed to
outside or something?

Thanks,

Jeff E