 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1403
  Re: train bridges

(...) rtlToronto of course can and should set whatever standards they like but to this particular point (close to the track), I have always assumed that I had to clear the track power connectors on a straightaway, and no more. There are a number of (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: train bridges

(...) I am going to throw a "me too" in here. The power connector bricks on a straight away is my maximum straight track rail side height clearance setting. Actually, my well cars will crash into the power connectors if the power connectors are to (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)