 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14019
Re: the last of the 948's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 15:09:44 GMT

Thanks Calum.  I've not found a good use for these tires except for this little
build of mine, eitehr.  They don't work well for our train layouts...

They don't seem to work well for anything.  (Actually, I bet if I post this
someone will respond in five minutes saying they're perfect for marble stacking
or something like that)

And that's 11--pretty good number...

I'm dutifully impressed.  I once tried to make multiple coloured copies of
something (a space plane when I was younger) and ran out of cockpit canopies :(

I'm debating which one I should bring to dinner--probably the light bley ;)

My favourite, a serving of light bley!

Calum