 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14013
Re: the last of the 948's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 03:43:47 GMT

http://sparky.i989.net/blog/00000151.htm

In which you will see, thanks to my good friend, Jeff VW, the dark grey version.

But wait!  There's more!!!  I also, for no real reason, decided to maye a light
bluish grey version (light bley to those of you who are LEGO colour challenged)

And I had a whole bunch of miscellaneous colour technic bricks left over, so I
kinda made a hodge podge...

Anyway, there they are all posted and such, so have a boo and let me know what
you think!

I'm done, btw--no more tires, no more old 24 tooth gears, and the other old
technic pieces--pretty much out of as well...

So that's all she wrote!

(unless TLC gets some teal... then we'll investigate feasability...)

Bravo!

Now I wanna see you put an old 4.5v motor into all of them ;)

ROSCO