 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14004
    Who wants Modules... —Jeff Van Winden
   After the problems that we seemed to have with leveling the layout, and the problems that imperfect modules can cause, I was thinking that perhaps we need some better quality modules... I am thinking of Asking Jen's father to help me make another (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Who wants Modules... —John Guerquin
   (...) Ouch!!! That sounds painful and really bloody .... Getting engaged has changed you Jeff - you've gotten a lot more violent. :) John (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Who wants Modules... —David Koudys
   (...) Reading b/w the lines, I think what John is indeed saying is that he'd love some modules so he can set up his very own train layout in his house. Now we just have to get Chris fully on-side, and rtlToronto is a whole new cuppa tea... Dave K (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)