 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14004
14003  |  14005
Subject:
Who wants Modules...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 20:19:45 GMT

After the problems that we seemed to have with leveling the layout, and the
problems that imperfect modules can cause, I was thinking that perhaps we need
some better quality modules... I am thinking of Asking Jen's father to help me
make another batch. Last time we made 6 of them and I think the cost was about
30.00 each (using good quality 1 x 2's and Good one side wood. ) I will also be
adding 2 cross beams underneith for support simular to derek's modules.

If this intrests you let me know as soon as possible, and before the May long
weekend, as this is the weekend where I would probably construct the Tables.

Also.. I would like to get Jeremy and Dereks's table legs so that we can shorten
them by 2 inches for NMRA.

Jeff VW