 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14002
    Re: Few things to wrap up last weekend's train show —Jeff Van Winden
   (...) Here is a link to the 'flaws' that I think we should have worked out before NMRA. (URL) note: Calum and I - Work on ancoring johns bridge so it does not sway. Jeremy - hole in the layout, and the Gutter train issues, Jeremy, I'll bring the (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Few things to wrap up last weekend's train show —Calum Tsang
   (...) I want to rework the entier interface such that John's bridge terminates INSIDE the white pier on my side. This has always been a problem, largely because we never get a chance to have the entire layout together in such a way we can build and (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Few things to wrap up last weekend's train show —John Guerquin
   (...) After seeing it wobbling together again at the show, I agree. Although I'm not sure that the ends of the bridge need to be INSIDE the piers - I think all my bridge needs is some vertical support at the piers. At an early show using my bridge (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)