 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14002
Re: Few things to wrap up last weekend's train show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 19:59:27 GMT

First, how'd that piece of track turn out?

Related to that, I know that Jeff was walking around, taking pictures of the
'flaws' in the layout--was there any feedback regarding the layout in general?

Here is a link to the 'flaws' that I think we should have worked out before
NMRA.

Of note:

Calum and I - Work on ancoring johns bridge so it does not sway.
Jeremy -  hole in the layout, and the Gutter train issues, Jeremy, I'll bring
the gutter train to dinner.
Derek - Small bit of blue showing in mountain
Calum - Filling in the holes in the water.

Jeff VW
Which leads me to my next post....

Jeff VW

Any specific things needed?  Any ideas for the 'extended' layout?

Secondly, who was sick afterwards?  I know that today was my first day back at
work and I'm still not feeling 100 percent.

Anyway, thoughts and comments on the weekend?

Dave K