 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13998
Re: PreNMRA shindig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 17:33:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:
<snip>

<snip>

so basically identical to how train' conencted to the rest of the layout at hte
last show.

if that helps...

Thanks for posting that Jeff, I looked up "NMRA" on BS just after I posted and
found GFLTC's directory :)

I'm thinking of building up a shore extending along our border.  I'm just
wondering if the GFLTC guys would want to build up along that edge to match our
brick or two high shores?

Also, does that monorail end sit into the mountain?

Calum

Last I heard, GFLTC was planning on changing that end of the layout a bit after
seeing our mountain...

I did take pictures of the contour of the layout with the purpose of sending it
to them.

Jeff VW