 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13994
Re: PreNMRA shindig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 04:29:17 GMT

PS-I fixed my TGV, I think it'll smooth over bumps better now.

Sand paper on the bottom?

Who needs a laser level when a belt sander can fix rtl's uneven table woes?

Someone go find out where how we're interconnecting to the rest of NMRA.

Calum