 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13933
Re: rtlToronto Space 1 (without the square brackets...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 14:05:27 GMT

On 4/26/05, David Koudys <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote:
It was brought up when we were together at the train show--the attendees
tossed
aroudn the idea of doing an impromtu space layout.

So I'm going to take ownership of this one.  I have no idea where or when
(probably at the library where we're having our 'bot competitions, and
probably
after rtlToronto RC1)

But I'm throwing out ideas now.  We had originally thought about keeping the
theme at 'Classic Space', up to and including Futuron (so we can get the
monorail), but throwing it out there for the masses--what do you think we
shoudl
do for a Space display?  Think we should do a 'Moon Base Module' thing or just
do some sort of 'ad hoc' diorama.

Thinking MOCs or sets?

I've always wanted to try a moonbase module type thing...

p.s. I have one "space" themed set http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7315
that is "new" (from the mars theme) and my some and I played a ton
with it....think it is time to rebuild it :)

-Rob A>