 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13929
Re: Sweep Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:41:11 GMT

"Tony Hafner" <lego@NOSPAM.hafhead.com> wrote:

The integrated old/new building is great.  And I love your solution for
covering
up the gaps in the roof.  The interior detailing is particularly good-
empty
buildings always pains me at shows.

Chalk me up as impressed, too.  It helps that Calum has (relativley*) good
taste in architecture!

    Iain

* - Gehry = No.