 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13916
Re: Sweep Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:27:10 GMT

On 4/26/05, Calum Tsang <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote:
Hi folks,

Here's a new building I designed for the rtlToronto/train6m layout:

<<http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/lego-sweep-small.jpg>>

<http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/lego-sweep-index.html>

I hope you like it!

Calum

Calum -

I noticed that building right away in the photos that others had
posted.  It jumped right out at me.

Brilliant!

And much thanks for taking the time to put together the "behind the
scenes" look at the Sweep Building.  I think it is tremendously
informative, and beneficial for newer builders to be able to follow
the creative process and realize "Hey, I could probably do that too!"
rather than just seeing a final brilliant creation and thinking "I
could never do that..."

-Rob A>