 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13902
    Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Train Show April 24th, 2005 —David Koudys
   (...) Well, setting up went as smooth as one could possibly expect, considering the bad weather and long lineups. Anyway, a reminder that if you're in the GTA tomorrow, come on over to the International Centre and have a boo at the layout. I've put (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Thank You, was [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Train Show... —C. L. GunningCook
   (...) Great show guys and as always, impressive layout. Many thanks to all of rtl (the third best lug going - after J and Parl, of course, smile) that participated. Had a great time! I enjoyed the show very much, and as always, enjoyed the company (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)