 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13886
  One comment

I just finished the last round of posts about the "Transition Team" and you know, I find it a little depressing. I've been accused of being a cynic, but I'm starting to believe while the administration continues to write flowery documents and form (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: One comment

(...) ya know, Kevin C has bandied about a quote, so i dont think i am breaking any confidences. "Lugnet is NOT a democracy" yep. sums it up. treat members like that and people will walk away. has anyone compiled a list of names of people who have (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: One comment

(...) Ya know... What really would be good would be if Kevin got in the habit of giving proper context in his quotes (of me, of you, of whoever), instead of quoting for effect. With your permission, Chris, I'll share the whole chatlog of our (...) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: One comment

(...) Deal. in fact. I was looking for a way to ask you; how you would feel about me posting the ~ENTIRE~ convo. lets clear the air. lets start this transparency thing by STOPPING the "he said she said" nonsense. too many times, the game of "broken (...) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: One comment

(...) Go ahead, please do post the whole thing. I have the same log you do, so if you edited it, it would be pretty obvious there was a discrepancy, wouldn't it? Also please remember that you would need to warn that it may contain material that some (...) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: One comment

(...) Or my favorite, the "I'm outta here"-and-they-never...ally-leave people. -Greg (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)