 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13850
Re: One more 948
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:55:43 GMT

<snip>

I had tan 1x16's and tan 1x4's--had to BrickLink the 1x8's ('cause I didn't want
to take my Sopwith Camel apart) and the 1x2's (had noneof those)

If I were to do a Dark Grey, I'd have to order all the 1xn Technic beams, and
I'm saving for BF :)

But we  shall see...

Dave K

Yep, did some brief research on BrickLink, and no one on this continent has 4
1x8 dark grey technic bricks.

I think I'llwait fora bit