 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13848
Re: One more 948
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:46:45 GMT

David Koudys wrote:
<http://sparky.i989.net/legop7.htm<http://sparky.i989.net/media/P013231.jpg>>

The 948, in tan this time.

Awesome, I've really enjoyed watching the project progress.  It is
really cool seeing all these carts together.  Hopefully if you are going
to BF you'll take these along for others to see.

Now that I've almost run out of that style of tire, and completely run out of
the black tubing, think this'll be my last one.

Please don't stop now.  I don't see a dark gray one yet.  How undoable
can that one be if you pulled off tan?

Derek