 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13816
13815  |  13817
Subject:
RTL - train spec question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:53:30 GMT

(i think hades is about to get a lot colder)

Dave, Calum, et all (ie train freaks)

LETS just pretend for a second that i had a wirless suger cube sized
video/audio transmitter/camera combo.

and lets just for a second say i wanted to MAKE a train car to have this
rest on (for me to bring to the upcoming train thing).  how big in
NORMAL lego units can i make the train car so that it will fit in
tunnles and such. (LxWxH) (1)

ALSO, anyone have a laptop to accept RCA video in????

Chris
was that a pig up there????

1. if i hear the word boggie, I will scream!