 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13759
    A reason to watch the CBC!! —David Koudys
   Flash! News just in!! (URL) I found out about it a few days ago, but all new eisodes of Doctor Who, on the CBC! Starting April 5 at 8 p.m. Being a relatively huge fan of the previous incarnations of Doctor Who, I'm pretty excited! Dave K (19 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: A reason to watch the CBC!! —Derek Raycraft
     How many regenerations does the Doctor get and how many has he used? Has there been a revision of this number over the years? My recollection is it was 12 or 14, but a friend here at the office thought it was 7. Didn't the Master steal a (...) (19 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: A reason to watch the CBC!! —Oliver Giesen
   On the topic of TV, last night's "How it's Made" (Discovery channel) show visited a Toy Block manufacturer (in Montreal) now why couldn't our favourite block manufacturer do that? Kinda cool, process must be much the same for both companies. Cheers (...) (19 years ago, 16-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: A reason to watch the CBC!! —Iain Hendry
   (...) Yay! How it's Made, hosted by Mark Tewksbury, Canada's own equivelant of Ty the Handy Guy. What a great show. Did they show lots of injection moulding machines? Did you catch what make they were? Any automation? Iain (19 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)