 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13763
Re: A reason to watch the CBC!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 23:16:21 GMT

On the topic of TV, last night's "How it's Made" (Discovery channel) show
visited a Toy Block manufacturer (in Montreal) now why couldn't our
favourite block manufacturer do that?  Kinda cool, process must be much the
same for both companies.
Cheers
Oliver
Play Well! Together!

As for the Dear Doctor, I hope the new series lives upto the hype!