 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13744
  Calum was right

So Calum, Iain and I were walking past the gardens Yesterday and Calum asked about the Loblaws that was going in there. I though I heard they had pulled out because of the abundance of Dominions in the area. One a block away, the other two blocks (...) (19 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)