 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13735
  Fixed the steering on my 8475

We're planning a Live event with the RC cars pretty soon, so I thought you all should know that I finally had enough of the way my RC racer couldn't drive a straight line and fixed the problem permanently with a little help from my friends Phillips (...) (19 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Fixed the steering on my 8475

(...) I havent (...) YES YES!!!! YES!!!! Chris (19 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Fixed the steering on my 8475

(...) Love the attitude. Calum's going to have a fit. First it was me and my non-Lego sensors... (...) I didn't play with mine long enough to notice. I couldn't get over the ridiculous camber on the front wheels. It just looked so wrong. Rob (19 years ago, 15-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Fixed the steering on my 8475

(...) Pictures are up on Brickshelf now at: (URL) thing to note is that in picture 13, the spring should actually be sitting straight up and down, not leaning over like that. When reassembled properly, the spring's arms should be around the (...) (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)