 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13711
Re: RobotWars in Sweden
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 09:41:40 GMT

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message
Hi!

Thought you guys wanted to see our version of robotwars/battle bots using • the
RC-cars.

Lot's of photos, no comments (not any you folks grasp anyway):

http://thetnt.no-ip.org/2005/01-03/050305-050306%20SweLUG%207,%20Karlskoga/RobotWars/

Rules in short: 50 x 50 x 50 cm and max 5 kg. Model airplanes • controller/servos
was allowed so we could run a meele using all four bots in the end :)

In four words: It was a blast!

Thanks for the inspiration from your Live2 event!

Regards,
/Tobbe

Fun and awesome pictures of awesome and magnificient robots!

Have you all been inspired by the television series "Robot Wars" on
Discovery channel? Almost all of those robots you have built was on that
tv-show :)
And I love the LEGO-version of it. Are there some movies of the bot's in
action too?

Regards
Øyvind Steinnes
Norway