 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13692
Re: RobotWars in Sweden
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:12:05 GMT

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote:

Rules in short: 50 x 50 x 50 cm and max 5 kg.

I'm going to give you a hug.

    Iain

(BTW, awesome photos!  I love the giant rotating tires on the back of your
robot.  That is just awesome!  The underside of your robot is sooooo DaveK.
;)  It reminds me of Calum's favourite picture.)