 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13685
  Re: RC Car

(...) Cool! That's what I'm looking for. Although charging in groups of 4 is annoying. Back when I was racing RC Cars I had 4 battery packs. One for each heat at a standard race day. Back then we did all sorts of things to get the batteries to last (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: RC Car

(...) They taste great, too! (URL) Iain (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)